Thursday, March 8, 2012

Unforgetable memories

I have a terrible memory, but I hope that writing them down will help me to be able to recall the most precious things of life.

Stevie, naked after a shower, laying on my bedroom floor, looking at a Veggie Tales book.

The girls sitting at the island waiting for cheerios, kindly allowing the one who asked to have the Princess Genevieve bowl.

Being woken up early while its still dark by a sleepy girl crawling into my bed. Genna usually brings her Daddy pillow with her.

Stevie learning to do a summer-salt.

The girls sitting at their school picnic table coloring a Bible page and Stevie sitting with them, coloring and feeling so proud to be like his sisters.

Stevie blowing raspberries on my huge pregnant belly.

Genevieve telling me all about what she dreamed her wedding dress would look like. Lace gloves, lace dress with a hoop so it would stick out, "that didn't show my tummy or boobies Mommy," and lace veil over her hair long. "I don't know who the husband was though." I told her that part wasn't quite important yet (at least not at age 6!)

Elizabeth squatting in the grass and going shee shee near the Hale Koa parking garage, and midstream saying, "This is AWESOME!"

Three kids squished in the RAV4 we borrowed for a few days sharing goldfish, toys, and asking me to turn up Air 1.

No comments: